confédération terran orion Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
BREXITProphecyAgainstBritain

Répondre au sujet    confédération terran orion Index du Forum » Ambassade » Ambassade externe Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
BREXITProphecyAgainstBritain
Auteur Message
nabxyren

Message BREXITProphecyAgainstBritain Répondre en citant

BREXIT - Prophecy Against Britain
by Prophet Victoria Adekoya

->->->->DOWNLOAD BOOK BREXIT - Prophecy Against Britain

BREXIT - A Vivid Prophecy Against Britain by Prophet Victoria Adekoya BREXIT - A Vivid Prophecy Against Britain by Prophet Victoria Adekoya, Otakada.org This book is to analyze and show that God does not forget any one or any nation. It is to show that God keeps records of what is happening everywhere no matter how great or minute they are in the sight of men. As a prophet and intercessor called of God to these positions over a period of twenty years, God has led me to see, declare and pray over situations He wants to manifest in many nations especially my country Nigeria. When He gave me the second name of the ministry, ‘The Jury Ministry’ He told me to use it to kill and destroy what He has not allowed in the church and in the nations. Jer.1;10. I want to take this opportunity to let people know that no matter your experience in the secular, God will utilize it in your spiritual calling. In fact He takes you through those experiences in order to prepare you for your spiritual future. I was a student at the London School of Economics, a college of the University of London when the institution started the Gay Liberation Movement in 1970.This is the organisation which promotes homosexuality not just in Europe, but also in other nations of the world. I recently discovered that LSE is the home to Hall-Carpenters Archives, Britain’s major resource for the study of Lesbianism in the UK since the publication of the Wolfend Report in 1957. In fact my hall warden while there was a homosexual. In my naivety I thought it was fun seeing men dance with men and women with women. My university prides itself in having atheistic founders and foundation. It celebrates homosexuality but frowns at having a Christian chaplaincy in its premises. The United Kingdom had been in the forefront of spreading the Gospel of Jesus Christ to the nations of the earth for more than 400 years. In fact Christians in that country are currently celebrating 400 years of the King James Bible version. This was the first Bible translation that made the Bible available to the common people all over the nations of the earth. Many missionaries from the United Kingdom like William Carey, David Livingstone, Mary Slessor etc. sowed their lives into the cause of preaching the gospel in the nations. However, over the past century or so, spiritual apostacy had crept into the country from Orkney and Shetlands in Scotland in the north, down to Lands End in Cornwall in the south. Even Wales, the birth place of the Wesleys has become apostate. New age had crept in I am told, through the propagation of anti Christian declaration of Alice Bailey, a British woman born into a Christian home in 1880, served in the YMCA, migrated to the US, married a Christian, divorced, received a visitation from a master Tibetan Dual Kool telepathically and wrote 24 books in 46 years before she died around 1965. Search Terms: Parliament, Westminister, Queen of England, Scotland, England, London, prophetic, Prophectic, Prayer, United Kingdom, Prophecy, BREXIT

BREXIT - Prophecy Against Britain discount for book BREXIT - Prophecy Against Britain download android

Tags: book pdf, .txt download, book torrent, book torrent, download android, book DropBox, read without register, book BitTorrent free, download android, book read, book text format, book zipshare, free writer original german reader, read store amazon sale mobile, read without register, book ipad free, buy tom english download itunes, phone wiki free eReader book, fb2 sale tablet access online, format txt pdf, free mobi, no registration read macbook full sale, book download fb2, mobile pdf, discount for book, book from htc online, book text format, free mobile, download without account, download eng book, book view, book format djvu, kindle download free, download via torrent client, free macbook read, free full pc phone book, book get pdf

BREXIT - Prophecy Against Britain wiki online full read shop
BREXIT - Prophecy Against Britain book for android
BREXIT - Prophecy Against Britain book from lenovo free
BREXIT - Prophecy Against Britain download via torrent client
BREXIT - Prophecy Against Britain free docx
BREXIT - Prophecy Against Britain purchase book text windows mobile
BREXIT - Prophecy Against Britain wiki online full read shop
BREXIT - Prophecy Against Britain free doc
BREXIT - Prophecy Against Britain francais ebook access online offline
BREXIT - Prophecy Against Britain book book free from Galaxy
BREXIT - Prophecy Against Britain book MediaFire
BREXIT - Prophecy Against Britain direct link book mp3 find how download
BREXIT - Prophecy Against Britain book Mega
BREXIT - Prophecy Against Britain read free ipad
BREXIT - Prophecy Against Britain book torrent
BREXIT - Prophecy Against Britain book full
BREXIT - Prophecy Against Britain how to find book without register
BREXIT - Prophecy Against Britain book text online view format
BREXIT - Prophecy Against Britain download torrent isoHunt
BREXIT - Prophecy Against Britain book iCloud
BREXIT - Prophecy Against Britain buy tom english download itunes
BREXIT - Prophecy Against Britain book view
BREXIT - Prophecy Against Britain free ebook
BREXIT - Prophecy Against Britain free android audio selling djvu
BREXIT - Prophecy Against Britain ios read library pc thepiratebay
BREXIT - Prophecy Against Britain find audio pc bookstore book
BREXIT - Prophecy Against Britain book cheap book
BREXIT - Prophecy Against Britain book samsung
BREXIT - Prophecy Against Britain book book free from Galaxy
BREXIT - Prophecy Against Britain book RapidShare
BREXIT - Prophecy Against Britain free download via uTorrent
BREXIT - Prophecy Against Britain book DropBox
BREXIT - Prophecy Against Britain discount for book
BREXIT - Prophecy Against Britain download android
BREXIT - Prophecy Against Britain epub free
BREXIT - Prophecy Against Britain download via torrent client
BREXIT - Prophecy Against Britain direct link download german android price
BREXIT - Prophecy Against Britain book RapidShare
BREXIT - Prophecy Against Britain eReader online
BREXIT - Prophecy Against Britain book read
BREXIT - Prophecy Against Britain ebook android pdf
BREXIT - Prophecy Against Britain kindle download free
BREXIT - Prophecy Against Britain book OneDrive
BREXIT - Prophecy Against Britain book samsung
BREXIT - Prophecy Against Britain free online iphone
BREXIT - Prophecy Against Britain sale book
BREXIT - Prophecy Against Britain book download fb2
BREXIT - Prophecy Against Britain discount for book

5d8a9798ff

Dim 9 Juil - 01:32 (2017)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Dim 9 Juil - 01:32 (2017)
Répondre au sujet    confédération terran orion Index du Forum » Ambassade » Ambassade externe Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation